Physical Therapist - Home Health Clinical Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-time Physical Therapist - Home Health Clinical Coordinator
Your future begins with Infinity Rehab. As a company founded and operated by therapists, we have the tools to ensure your success. From laptops and clinical software for point-of-care documentation to a comprehensive benefits package and a focus on continuing education, your success is our number one priority. When you partner with Infinity Rehab and join our family as a therapist, you will experience a company passionate about its mission: to enhance the life of every person we serve.
As the Home Health Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing a dynamic multidisciplinary therapy team providing home health therapy to a variety of individuals with conditions such as hip fractures, orthopedics, neurological disorders, Alzheimer s, and a variety of other medical issues. The Coordinator is responsible for leading and assuring patient quality, outcomes, and efficient processes. Infinity Rehab is looking for a leader that has clinical vision and passion for home health.
The Coordinator ensures efficient and effective staffing for the home health program. This includes direct therapy services to patients and management responsibilities such as monitoring admissions, schedules, providing clinical supervision and training, and case management.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
* Bachelor s degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
* Current state licensure or in the process of licensure in this state.
* Must be clinically driven, dependable, and self-motivated.
* 6 months 1 year of geriatric experience is preferred.
What sets us apart*
* Training! Our team of experienced home health therapists will give you the training you need to be successful.
* Hourly pay! We believe in paying you for the hours you work and will pay overtime if needed.
* Quality! Infinity is dedicated to patient-centered, high intensity therapy to produce the best outcomes using evidence-based clinical programming.
* Consistent hours! If the caseload drops, you have the option of floating to one of our many skilled facilities for additional hours.
* Therapist-run! Our President is a PT and our VPs are OT and SLP. Our approach is supportive, collaborative, and innovative with a commitment to exceptional patient care.
Infinity Rehab offers competitive hourly rates, time-and-a-half for holidays, a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary between full-time, part-time, and on-call employment.
Sign-on bonus or relocation assistance available for select locations.
Infinity Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.
Check us out on Social Media: