Physical Therapist / PT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRN - Physical Therapist
Will cover West Snohomish County
Job #: prnPTwestWA045251f
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Physical Therapist to provide therapy services on a PRN basis in the West Snohomish County area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide and direct physical therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Work in accordance with physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Conduct patients' screenings regularly to determine need for intervention and treatment
* Coordinate treatment plan with the patient, family and other team members
* Develop appropriate home or community programming to support the patient's continued recovery in his or her own environment
Required skills and qualifications:
* One year physical therapy experience
* Bachelor's Degree in physical therapy from an accredited program
* Completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapists
* Physical therapy license in the state of practice
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151381.aspx'