Physical Therapist / PT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
North Augusta, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Full Time - PT Physical Therapist-Outpatient setting
Job # PTaugSC039493e
Opportunity for full-time PT at our Brookdale communities in North Augusta, SC and Augusta, GA.
Brookdale North Augusta, 105 North Hills Drive, North Augusta, SC, 29841
Brookdale Augusta, 326 Boy Scout Road, Augusta, GA 30909
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Physical Therapist to provide therapy services in the Augusta. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Provides and directs Physical Therapy services to patients including: assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Functions under physicians' orders and adheres to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Conducts screenings of patients at regular intervals to determine need for intervention and treatment
* Coordinates treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Develops appropriate home or community programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the patient in his/her own environment
Required skills and Qualifications:
* Physical Therapy degree from an accredited program
* Physical Therapy license within the state
* One year of PT experience or the equivalent
* Ability to work varying hours, including weekends and holidays
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149488.aspx'