Physical Therapist / PT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Port St. Lucie, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time PT - Lymphedema Certification Required
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
Job #: PTpslFL051923f
Nurse on Call - Home Healthcare by Brookdale, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services. We take pride in our strong reputation for furnishing the high quality skilled nursing, rehabilitation and related services that our patients and their families and physicians expect and deserve. We enrich lives every day.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Physical Therapist to provide therapy services in the Port St. Lucie, FL area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Provide and direct physical therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Work in accordance with physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Conduct screenings of patients at regular intervals to determine need for intervention and treatment
* Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Develop appropriate home or community programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the patient in his/her own environment
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in physical therapy from an accredited program
* Completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapists
* Physical therapy license within the state of practice
* One year of physical therapy experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150184.aspx'