Physical Therapist / PT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRN PT, Physical Therapist
Snohomish, WA 98290
Will cover East Snohomish Co.
PRN PT opportunity with our Brookdale communities in the East Snohomish County area. Brookdale Snohomish, Monroe, Arbor Place, and Silver Lake communities!
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provides and directs Physical Therapy services to patients including: assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Functions under physicians' orders and adheres to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Conducts screenings of patients at regular intervals to determine need for intervention and treatment
* Coordinates treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Develops appropriate home or community programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the patient in his/her own environment
* Will provide Home Health both inside our Assisted and Indpendent communities/buildings and in the general community around our communities
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
* Completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapist
* A Physical Therapy license within the state of practice
* One year of PT experience or the equivalent; experience in Home Health, Skilled Nursing
* Ability to work varying hours, including weekends and holidays
Questions? Please contact Ashley Gann at Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147666.aspx'