This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Stone Mountain, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time for Brookdale Stone Mountain & Brookdale Lawrenceville
Brookdale Stone Mountain, 1745 Parke Plaza Circle, Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Job #: PTlwvGA057721c
$2500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Physical Therapist to provide therapy services within our Stone Mountain & Lawrenceville locations. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide and direct physical therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Work in accordance with physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Conduct screenings of patients at regular intervals to determine need for intervention and treatment
* Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Develop appropriate home or community programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the patient in his/her own environment
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in physical therapy from an accredited program
* Completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapists
* Physical therapy license within the state of practice
* One year of physical therapy experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Interested? Please contact Erin Graham at Erin.Graham@brookdale.com or 919-830-0156.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150657.aspx'