Physical Therapists 9/9/2016
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Physical Therapist at Elmendorf Air Force Base near Anchorage, Alaska,
- Full-time position, Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30
- Outpatient setting
- No Nights, weekends or holiday
- On-call duties are not required
- Excellent benefits and pay
- Relocation assistance available
- Retention bonus available
The Physical Therapist will have the following requirements:
- Possess a Masters or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from a college of Physical Therapy accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- At least 24 months of experience working as a physical therapist within the last 36 months
- Any active state license
- Current basic life support (BLS) certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.