This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Civilian Physical Therapist at Mountain Home Air Force Base in Boise, Idaho. This contract position offers:
- Full-time position
- Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- Full Benefits are offered
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Care for America s Active Troops & Their Families
The Physical Therapist will have the following requirements:
- A Masters, or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from a Physical Therapy program acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General and accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education.
- Any Active State License
- Basic Life Support
- Must at least 2 years of experience within the past 3 years as a Physical Therapist
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.