Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) Program Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Newport News, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Resource management
* Faculty assignment, mentoring and evaluation
* Curriculum development and assessment
* Classroom and laboratory instruction
* Student counseling and advisement
* Management of accreditation requirements, student recruitment, intuitional planning, committees and governance.
* Post baccalaureate degree required
* Current Virginia Physical Therapy or Physical Therarpy Assistant license
* 5 years clinical experience
* Didactic and/or clinical teaching experience
* Experience in administration
* Background in educational theory and methodology including curriculum design and development, implementation and evaluation
* Experience in instructional design and methodology, and
* Experience in student evaluation and outcomes assessment.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* Comprehensive training program
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.