Physician Account Executive 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PHYSICIAN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - DE/MD - #2344
A leader in commercial diagnostic reference laboratory testing, information, and services seeks a Physician Account Executive in the Delaware the physician account executive has call point ownership of certain accounts.
* Drive sales through pre-call planning, post- call analysis and consistent follow-up
Target and secure new business * Provide overall support and expertise to new Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional or national resources as needed)
* Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products
* Prepare and present proposals and bids
* Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
* Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
WORK EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
* Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
* Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
* Five years of experience in sales or with account ownership
* Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
* Must be able to travel to training for extended periods of time (2-3 weeks) in residence.
Sales territory is the state is DE and the Eastern shore of MD. We would prefer that the candidate live in the territory and have a have experience selling lab service with a minimum of 5years medical sales experience