Physician Account Executive - New York, NY
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Physician Account Executive for the New York City territory.
The Physician Account Executive is responsible for growing current business and targeting and securing profitable new business by building relationships, opening new business and driving new sales growth; the physician account executive has call point ownership of certain accounts.
* Drive sales through pre-call planning, post- call analysis and consistent follow-up
* Target and secure new business
* Provide overall support and expertise to new & existing accounts
* Increase discretionary business through insurance access
* Partner with and notify Physician Account Manager on complex issues or when face-to-face or extensive service is required
* Provide immediate support for less complex issues
* Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional or national resources as needed)
* Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e., Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe, etc.)
* Prepare and present proposals and bids
* Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
* Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
* Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
* Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
* Five years of experience in sales or with account ownership. B 2 B Sales experience.
* Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
* A valid driver s license.
* A motor vehicle record in good standing.
* Must be able to travel to training for extended periods of time (2-3 weeks) in residence.
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.