Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - Electrophysiology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Providing direct patient care to the cardiovascular patient population, inpatient and outpatient. This includes the acts of medical diagnosis and prescription of medical, therapeutic and corrective measures
* Working collaboratively with Cardiologists, Cardiothoracic Surgeons and nursing staff to ensure that quality, patient-centered medical care is achieved
* This position requires providing service to the following age population(s): young adult through frail elderly in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
* This position requires working weekends and holidays per department policy
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Graduate of accredited program for Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant required
* Masters Degree in Nursing/Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) required
* Minimum 3-5 years of clinical experience required, critical care or cardiology experience strongly preferred
* Nurse Practitioner must have Acute Care Certification
* Pennsylvania State license for Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant required
* Current ACLS certification required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.