Physician Assistant /Nurse Practitioner- Willowcrest Administration
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
WILLOWCREST IS A RESTORATIVE-CARE FACILITY LOCATED ON EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK\'S MAIN CAMPUS IN THE NORTHERN SECTION OF PHILADELPHIA. WILLOWCREST PROVIDES PHYSICIAN-DIRECTED, SKILLED NURSING CARE AND REHABILITATION TO HELP PATIENTS RETURN TO INDEPENDENCE FOLLOWING HOSPITALIZATION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Providing quality, patient-centered care to patients at Willowcrest in collaboration with and under the direction of the Medical Director or his/her designee
* Working with the Willowcrest Medical Director, attending physicians and members of the Interdiscplinary Team to develop a comprehensive Plan of Care for each resident
* This position requires providing service to the following age population(s): age 18 to 108 in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Graduate of an accredited PA or NP program and will have training and experience commensurate with the expectations of the Medical Director and Administrator of Willowcrest.
* It is preferred that he/she will have experience in long term care
* It is required that he/she will maintain a current, unrestricted license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania required.
* Required to maintain certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
* Employment is contingent upon being granted adjunct professional clinical privileges by the AEMC Board of Trustees
* Physical Requirements include walking, standing, and talking to patients, lifting of patients on occasion
* Visual Requirements: 20/20 vision (with or without corrective lenses)
* Hearing Requirements: normal hearing
* Working Conditions: office based, sits to document approximately 1-2hrs/day, use keyboard and observe computer screen 1-2hrs/day
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.