Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OR FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER for our client in MALTA, MT
JOB TITLE: PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OR FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER
JOB LOCATION: MALTA, MT
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT FULL TIME
* Required Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner
* Malta currently has an excellent opportunity for a Physician Assistant wanting to be an employed Practitioner practicing in a small, rural/frontier 6 bed Critical Access Hospital where the average daily census is 2.5 patients and the ER sees between 80-90 patients/month as well as sharing the schedule of a busy Rural Health Clinic where Practitioners typically see 20-25 patients/day.
* A new Physician Assistant can expect to be busy immediately in the clinic, hospital, emergency room, home health and nursing home settings.
* The facility in conjunction with the Medical staff works hard to identify and then provide, as appropriate and able, consulting specialists and services.
* Excellent support services are available to physicians and mid-level Practitioners including: an experienced, quality and professional clinical and support staff.
* Practitioner gets a scheduled 1 1/2 hours lunch break that is staggered with the other Practitioners in the clinic on that day.
* Days mostly - rotating call
* Advanced Practice
* Nurse Practitioner
* Physicians Assistant