Physician - PRN - Lubbock, TX 9/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
* Clinical environment
* Minimal travel
* Preferred two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or in an emergency medicine setting is preferred
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
* Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
* Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction.
* Board Certification or eligibility in a related field