This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 07962-50714
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Responsible for candidate sourcing, pre-screening, and appropriate follow-up for designated specialties.
2. Maintains thorough understanding of assigned specialties including: specialty s major medical associations, board certification requirements, training requirements, licensing requirements, procedures specific to specialty, usual case load, number of physicians practicing in specialty, number of physicians training in specialty, etc.
3. In coordination with the recruitment team, develops effective sourcing strategies for lead generation in designated specialties including: direct mail, advertising, medical organizations, specialty meetings, email campaigns, social media campaigns, phone calls, creative sourcing, research, etc.
4. Knows and communicates to candidates HCA s communities, hospitals, and job openings.
5. Conducts telephone pre-screening interviews with candidates. Completes all prescreen information, verifies candidate credentials (board certification and licenses), and forwards information to appropriate divisions/clients.
6. Conducts activities with systems and database to maintain accurate and comprehensive files such as candidate records, internal, and external reports and correspondence.
7. Represents HCA at association conferences and other meetings as requested.
8. Maintains active and positive relationships with divisions/clients and assists as requested.
9. Assists other staff as requested.
10. Handles details with initiative and good judgment.
11. Participates in educational activities and programs.
12. Maintains strictest confidentiality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES This position requires the following minimal requirements:
1. Knowledge of general management principles.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Possibility of evening calls exists since that may be the best time to reach candidates.
4. Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
5. Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
6. Ability to work on multiple tasks and searches at one time.
7. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
8. High level of proficiency with MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION Bachelors degree is required. Graduate degree is preferred.
EXPERIENCE Four to five years of physician recruitment experience is preferred.
Last Edited: 08/26/2016