This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 07962-50921
HCA Physician Services Group implements innovative, value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare to support HCA's commitment to the care and improvement of human life. We focus on quality, streamlining operations and continuously improving technology as we strive to provide the best possible patient care and serve our community.
The Physician Recruiter needs to be a dynamic individual who incorporates good judgment, quality hiring practices, and strong communication skills to determine the best talent for HCA.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Manages physician recruitment and placement activities of the organization on a regional basis by performing the following duties.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Maintains relationship with market CEO and facility CEOs in the market.
* Develops and implements programs, plans, policies, and procedures for recruitment, screening, selection, and placement of physicians.
* Serves as communication liaison with market leadership, HCAPS management, candidates and physicians.
* Plans and directs activities of staff in carrying out such functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews, checking references and background, and evaluating applicant qualifications.
* Interviews candidates for open positions.
* Interfaces with hospital CEO s and their designees to determine physician staffing needs.
* Develops and maintains contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, residency and fellowship programs and other sources of applicants.
* Represents the company at association meeting and physician training programs.
* Determines Internet online recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates.
* Develops and manages temporary employee, internship, and volunteer staffing programs.
* Develops and manages on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including job fairs, trade shows, and media presence.
* Implements and manages physician candidate tracking systems. Provides recommendation for operational changes and ensures implementation and adherence.
* Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, and recruitment results to maintain accurate and comprehensive files such as candidate records, internal and external reports and correspondence.
* Prepares and analyzes statistical reports and other data to monitor candidate flow, selection, and turnover, and inform market CEO and hospital CEOs and/or liaisons at the hospital in the market.
* Participates in the training of new staff members.
* Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct philosophy and Mission and Value Statement .
* Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor s degree (B.A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must demonstrate continuing professional development and growth through professional affiliations and continuing professional education.
Last Edited: 09/14/2016