Physician Relations Manager 9/15/2016
New Braunfels, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Physician Relations Manager serves as a communicating and service link among CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Center facilities in New Braunfels and San Marcos and their assigned physicians within the market area. The primary role of the Physician Relations Manager is to develop and maintain strong relationships with their assigned physicians and to build loyalty, drive physician engagement and strengthen the ASC-physician relationship. The relationship development function will focus on problem solving and enhancing relationships, managing service needs and collaborating with key clinical areas to ensure that all physicians are informed about the service offerings.
The Physician Relations Manager will use key strategies, techniques and tools to engage and communicate to their assigned physician group, and provide assistance in community and physician-to-physician introductions. The Physicians Relations Manager is a key resource for acquiring information and creating strong, mutually beneficial relationships with physicians and their offices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required.
- Acumen for developing marketing, sales and service action plans within budget and with timely execution.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, prioritize multiple activities and respond in a timely manner to numerous requests.
- Possesses creative thinking and influencer skills to navigate complicated situations with a strong ability to problem solve.
- Willingness to accommodate physicians' schedules, which may occasionally fall outside of standard hours.
- At least three years healthcare marketing experience required.
- Skills and experience in marketing strategy, marketing communications and effective sales and customer service techniques.
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry, including economic and political influences and dynamics.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to organize, write, and edit materials for use in publications.
- Able to organize, write and coordinate the implementation of strategic communications plans and programs.
- Ability to plan and supervise the production of marketing communications materials, including advertisements and printed materials.