Pick/ Pack Material Handler- 2nd shift (3:00pm-11:30pm)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for Picker/ Packer Material Handler opportunities in Louisiana, MO. These open positions are for a temp-to-hire long-term opportunity that will provide the selected candidates a solid work environment and valuable experience. In this position, you will serve an important role in the distribution process by learning, training and executing the safe and efficient operation of equipment, working on a production line and packaging product. The ideal candidate is reliable and hardworking. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for these positions include:
- Train in safely and efficiently operating assigned machinery or equipment.
- Read work orders and/ or follow verbal instructions to ascertain materials needed to complete orders.
- Place labels onto bags or boxes and on outer master carton following specific labeling guidelines
- Drop single or multiple components into package according to quantity listed on work order.
- Manually stack or assemble materials onto pallets according to job order instructions.
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials or mark information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Count, weigh, and record number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Pick floor stock as needed to complete orders.
- Operate automated packaging machines including computer, label printer, heat sealer and tape machine to package product.
- Operate manual pallet jack to move pallets as needed.
- Lift/ move product as needed up to 50 lbs
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Locate and move product within the warehouse facility
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
- Willingness and ability to work assigned schedule
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree or one to three months related experience or training
- Ability to stand/ walk for entire shift
- Ability to lift 40lbs regularly during shift
- Strong math skills
- Detail-oriented, accuracy is required
- Constant bending, stooping, walking, standing, use of rolling ladder (under 8ft) required
- Ability to read and write legibly
- Proficient hand-eye coordination
Schedule: 2nd shift, Monday - Friday, 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Dress code: Appropriate jeans or shorts, t-shirts, tennis shoes
Pay rate: $10.62 per hour (2nd shift)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this General Labor Picker/ Packer position in Louisiana, MO or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled