Picker Packer Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Tinton Falls, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a client in recruiting for a Picker/Packer associate in Farmingdale, NJ. This is a long term temp-to-hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now or call 732-530-3500 TODAY!
Responsibilities for Picker/Packers include:
- Accurately pulling product by type and quantity from stock locations using a pick ticket.
- Checking the pulled product against what is indicated on the ticket; neatly labeling any items requiring labels and packing items in the correct boxes to be shipped.
- Using the correct pallet for the required specifications, stackinging items for the most solid and durable transport.
- Verifying that the pallet is stable and applying appropriate paperwork to the pallet.
- Responsible for rotating between various jobs including pulling items to be packed, packing items, loading pallets, and hand wrapping skids.
- Shipping the product through the shipping system and verifying all required documents are present.
- Maintaining the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and following prescribed safety regulations.
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs routinely.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Frequent lifting, bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, pushing and pulling of boxes, as well as walking throughout the warehouse can be expected.
The shift is Monday-Friday 11:00am to 7:30pm.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now or call 732-530-3500 to be considered for the Picker/Packer position.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.