JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KUEHNE & NAGEL - CONTRACT LOGISTICS U.S.
Job Title: Picker/Packer
Department: Order Selection / Shipping
Reporting Relationship: Picking Supervisor / Shipping Supervisor
Job Summary: The picker/packer is responsible for preparation and packaging of orders for shipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* High volume small product Order Fulfillment
* Works from packing slip to pull product or supplies.
* Works from RF gun to pull orders or supplies
* May use pallet jack to move materials throughout warehouse.
* Some positions require Forklift experience (cherry picker, reach truck or sitdown)
* Lifting up to 50 pounds.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations, if required, so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
RF Scan gun experience is helpful
Skills and/or Experience:
* Must be very detail oriented, thorough and accurate.
* Must have good vision, as many product have very small font identifiers
* Ability to efficiently solve problems
* Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
* Must be organized
Temp Controlled Clean Fulfillment area
Pre employment background screening