Pierre: Paramedic Part Time *
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: EMT Paramedic Location: Pierre, SD Req #: 90709 Reports To: Field Supervisor Posting End Date: Until Filled Department: Operations Company: AMR-W Base Pay: Employee Type: Part Time Contact Name: Justin Shusterman Contact Number: Contact Email: Contact Fax:
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
* Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
* Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
* Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
* Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
* Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
* Other duties as defined by the formal job description
* Prior experience as a Paramedic in ground transport preferred
* SD Paramedic certification and license preferred
* National Registry Paramedic Certification, preferred
* AHA BLS
* AHA ACLS
* 3 year DMV abstract
*Please attach all certifications to your application*
AMR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.