Pilot Manufacturing Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB #: 67178-TM
KEY WORDS: pilot scale, manufacturing, engineer, equipment, mechanical, design, supervisor, manager, prototype, medical device, FDA, ISO 13485.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Do you want to be heavily involved in designing and setting up a pilot manufacturing plant from SCRATCH for a rapidly growing medical device company in San Diego, CA You will be responsible for the construction of the project, laying out the room, setting up equipment, hiring the team, and eventually managing the team. This is the perfect position for someone who has some prior experience setting up a manufacturing line and is a HANDS-ON engineer but who also wants to eventually move into a management role. You will be building this group from the ground up! Positions like this don't come around too often!!
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
* $ 70,000 to $80,000
* Annual Bonus
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Restricted Stock Units (part of initial offer as well as performance incentive at review)
* PTO and holiday pay
* Onsite gym
* Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company and get on the management track
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing)
* Must have prior experience setting up a manufacturing line
* Should have at least 2-3years' manufacturing engineering experience
* Should have at least 1year leadership experience
* Experience working for a startup medical device company would be ideal
* Medical device experience highly preferred, another regulated environment will be considered
* Must have the desire to move into a management role
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering required