Pin Grinder (Machine Operator)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Grand Prairie, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Pro Staff is currently looking for a Pin Grinder Machinist for a client located in Grand Prairie. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for operating manual and automated equipment in the production process. You will also operate special purpose equipment, CNC conventional -Lathe/or Mill - Multi Axis and/or numerical control (NC) machines.
* Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available
* Study blueprints, sketches, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements
* Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine control as required
* Must be able to select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders,and shapers
* Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
* Visually inspect production run and document results
* Must demonstrate a basic to intermediate skill level (indicate part, turn OD s and qualify ID and OD)
* CNC mill, CNC lathe, and NC, manual mill, drill press, rework lathe/press lathe
* Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
* Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time
Shift: Monday - Friday 3:00 pm-11:00 pm
Pay rate $16.00 - $17.00
Must have a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Must have a least 2-4 years of manufacturing and machine operating experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.