This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Brady Trane Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY: Supports retrofit and service operations by performing pipe welding. Responsible for assisting the team in other areas if welding work is not available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Perform pipe welding on various Retrofit jobs.
* Provides welding instruction to the Welding Helpers if needed
* Interprets drawings related to the job
* Maintains updated certification in welding
* Attends training to be updated on welding practices as needed
* Assists other team members with job duties as necessary
* Ability to travel to the customer locations
* Ability to work weekends and/or evenings as necessary
* Must be able to pass an internal welding test
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); at least 3 years of related experience; two years of trade school is required; Must be able to pass an internal welding test to be considered.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate is occasionally required to sit. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of