This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
MCC MECHANICAL OF THE CAROLINAS LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONBMCC is looking for experienced Pipe Fitters to join our growing company. Applicants MUST be proficient in the Mechanical Piping trade, and a license is preferred.
* Test and perform quality control on all mechanical systems.
* Lay out pipe systems, hanger, and equipment from drawings and job specifications.
* Install all mechanical piping systems and connect piping to equipment.
Skills and Requirements
* 2 years experience
* Experience in assembling and installing a variety of metal and nonmetal pipes, tubes, and fittings, including iron, steel, copper, and plastic.
* Skilled in connecting pipes, using threaded, soldered, brazed, fused, solvent welded joints, pressed and grooved.
* Ability to secure pipes to structure with brackets, clamps, and hangers, using hand tools and power tools.
* Read and understand Isometric Drawings
* Ability to Layout, miter fittings and fabrication of Branch Saddles
* Ability to fit open butt-weld and socket-weld joints.
BMCC is an EOE M / F / Vet / Disabled Employer.