Pipeline Maintenance Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its Oxy Midstream and Marketing subsidiary gathers, processes, transports, stores, purchases and markets oil, condensate, natural gas liquids, natural gas, carbon dioxide and power. We are one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization, with more than 40,000 employees and contractors worldwide.
Centurion Pipeline is an oil-gathering, common carrier pipeline and storage system within the Midstream organization and operates approximately 2,750 miles of crude oil pipelines.
Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Pipeline Maintenance Lead based in Lovington, New Mexico.
* Lead field maintenance team in repair and construction of pipeline facility
* Reports to Construction Supervisor, coordinating maintenance activities for pipeline facilities repair, installation and modifications
* Provide proactive management in scheduling and coordinating field related maintenance activities for pipeline and facilities and preparation of data for entry into the company LMEP and Maximo program
* Provide detailed material & labor project estimates
* Maintaining the highest standards for HES performance
* Other duties and projects assigned as necessary
* 5 or more years experience in pipeline construction and maintenance is preferred
* High School diploma or G.E.D., Vocational Training desirable
* Valid driver s license with acceptable driving record
* Thorough knowledge of pipeline system maintenance and construction
* Strong understanding of pipeline transportation system operations
* Sound knowledge of API, ASME, OSHA, and DOT codes and standards with an ability to apply that knowledge to pipeline projects
* Ability to follow and apply new technological developments in the pipeline industry
* Ability to obtain Operator Qualification per D.O.T. FCR 195 (Administered by Centurion)
* Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and project management skills
* Strong computer skills (MS Office suite and CMMS Systems)
* Ability to effectively motivate, coach, and mentor team members
* Ability to work effectively with other teams/departments
Oxy is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status