Pipeline Tech B
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONPerforms operations and maintenance activities related to pipeline, gas compressors and measurement.
- Operates compressor station and dehydrator.
- Operates and maintains pipeline.
- Pigs pipelines and solves other restriction problems.
- Maintains and operates chemical injection pumps.
- Maintains stations and sites.
- Assists mechanics on compressor maintenance.
- Reads and interprets pipeline maps.
- Locates and marks pipelines for line locates.
- Collects gas samples when needed.
- Complies with company safety policies.
- Attends meetings and participates in the safety program.
- Complies with company policies concerning regulatory compliance and assists in documentation of compliance.
- Trains and develops junior field operators.
- Develops, promotes and maintains positive relations with pumpers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must demonstrate ability and willingness to learn and operate independently.
- Must be organized, dependable and a team player
- Attention to detail and a have high sense of urgency
- Must display good judgment and be able to work independently, as needed
- Must have a valid driver's license
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of 2-5 years on-the-job training at a Pipeline Technician Level 1 level.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications