This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a client seeking experienced Pipeyard Specialist positions in TIOGA, ND for temp to hire positions. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Pipeyard Specialist jobs include but are not limited to:
• Operate forklift (5k or 10k) to load/unload pipe from trailers
• Create cut orders for shipping
• Restocks materials
• Operate yard truck for the purpose of loading and unloading trailers
• Create cut orders for return to stock
• Create NCR orders for two suppliers
• Create Sub Contract PO's for T&C
• Create repair orders for pipe that need reconditioning. (Create repair order, have the yard person verify the quantity, reason for repairs, verify location of pipe to be segregated away from prime pipe and move pipe systematically in SAP to QI)
• Prioritize reconditioning of pipe with the requestor
• Conduct meeting's twice a week with CPS production to discuss priority list, QI Priority list and completion dates for all repair orders
• Monitor and track the progress of all repair order types
• Will be working outside in all weather conditions
• Perform other duties as assigned
Warehouse/Forklift candidates MUST meet the following requirements for consideration:
• MUST be forklift certified on 5k and 10k forklifts and have 2+ years experience with heavy equipment
• Experience working in a pipe yard or warehouse preferred
• High school diploma and/or equivalent
• Must be able to pass background check, drug screen, physical, lumbar screening and MUST have a clean driving record.
We have an opening on the first shift Monday – Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM
Pay for this position is $18.00-19.00. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or other opportunities with Adecco.