Plaintiff's Attorney 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOIN THIS PHENOMENAL LAW FIRM IN DALLAS, TEXAS.
A prominent Plaintiffs' Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice law firm is seeking an aggressive, proactive trial attorney for its successful practice. The ideal candidate will have plaintiffs' personal injury/medical malpractice litigation experience and significant trial and pre-trial experience. This Associate Attorney role is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and successful company with a steady flow of cases and future opportunities for growth and substantially increasing income potential. Base salary plus incentives consistent with your ability to run the cases to conclusion for our valued clients.
* Work up medical malpractice and personal injury cases and do all of the case strategy and processes at a very high level that a seasoned PI/medical malpractice Plaintiffs' lawyer would be able to do with a high degree of proficiency.
* Exhibit a high level of competence in procedural aspects of a law practice, meaning not only able to take effective depositions and try cases but also able to research and write.
* Manage legal staff with the ability to delegate to paralegal staff and work as part of a team as well as independently.
* Run the docket, work up the cases, and be able to do everything a senior trial lawyer would do without constant partner supervision.
* Attend hearings, negotiate settlements, prepare for and attend mediations, hearings, and depositions and prepare cases for trial.
* Texas Bar License.
* Plaintiff Lawyer.
* Trial Experience.
* Comprehensive Plaintiff's Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice law practice experience.
* Pretrial and significant trial experience.
* Management and legal staff supervisory experience.
* Case management experience.
* Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law (Texas) a plus.
* AV Rating in Martindale-Hubbell preferred.
Defense-side experience not considered. All inquiries held completely confidential. Call or send resume today.