- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Planner Estimator ( NSA Bethesda)
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Planner Estimator in Washington, DC. The Estimator will prepare detailed budget estimates and cost proposals for IDIQ architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical work. Directs project personnel and subcontractors as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized lists.
* Computes cost factors and prepares estimates for IDIQ projects.
* Solicits bids and selects vendors and subcontractors.
* Plans, schedules and oversees completion of IDIQ projects within budget and schedule.
* Ensures safety requirements are met during execution of the work and completes work in accordance with government task orders.
* Conducts quality control inspections of work while in progress and after completion.
* Coordinates and schedules client quality assurance inspections and approval of completed projects.
* Coordinates closeout, payment of vendors and subcontractors and invoicing for completed work with the IDIQ Manager, Site Manager and Project Manager Assistant as needed.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled