JOB Title: PLANNER II
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805
* Responsible for planning and scheduling various project workloads.
* Gathers and analyzes information to prepare status reports.
* Ensures that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy.
* Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
* Requires a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
* Please see attachment for additional qualifications.