This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Scientific Research Corporation
Offutt Afb, NE
JOB DESCRIPTIONScientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Test Planning and Test Methodology to support the Joint Accelerated Collaborative Targeting (J-ACT) Quick Reaction Test (QRT) Director.
* Develop and assess a concept of operations (CONOPS) that uses an accelerated intelligence processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) process.
* Streamline intelligence analysis and coordination with targeteers to increase the speed of potential target object classification and verification.
* Oversee the development of CONOP in close coordination with USSTRATCOM, USPACOM and intelligence communities across DOD.
* The test will consist of CONOPs development, the test phase, and the analysis and reporting phases.
* Understand the joint planning cycle and ensuring CONOP complies with current Joint Doctrine.
* Will work work closely with USSTRATCOM, USPACOM and intelligence communties to develop ensuring detailed planning items included in the CONOPS improve left of launch capability.
* Will serve as primary test planner for coordination and execution of test events during QRT.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS :
Bachelor's degree and five years of work related experience or a Master's degree and three years of work related experience or a Ph.D. or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Performing work in this job's occupational field requires the application of complex, technical, and professional disciplines requiring a four-year degree or equivalent and the extensive, applied use of related concepts, practices, and methods.
* Strong background in processing, exploiting and dissemination (PED) within USPACOM or USSTRATCOM including time sensitive targeting
* Experience working with Joint Planning Cycle and time sensitive targeting at a Planning or Operations HQ
* Strong background and understanding of TTP development and testing process within DoD
* Understanding of T&E procedures including conduct of DOT&E test operations
* Strong graphic and microsoft office experience
DESIRED SKILLS :
* Prior experience in USPACOM, USSTRATCOM or 613th AOC
* Graduate of USAF or other Weapons School or Advanced Targeting programs
* Acomplishment of appropriate DOD professional military education
* Prior participation in the JT&E programs and test event
This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled