Planner, S&OP - Deployment
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/28/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
Planner, S&OP - Deployment
Job Title: Planner, S&OP Deployment
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
* Responsible for executing the network distribution of product by writing orders to maintain required levels of stock.
* APICs affiliation and/or certification preferred
* Bachelor s Degree
* 1-3 years of education and related experience in areas such as production scheduling, inventory management or supply/operations planning,
* Proficient Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint),
* Preferred understanding applications such as SAP or other planning software
* Build, review, track, forecast and adjust intra-company shipments using SAP develop and communicate deployment forecast to Transportation and Warehousing
* Analyze SAP DRP parameters to leverage auto load building capabilities
* Ensure successful customer promotion execution by working with Supply Chain Managers, Integrated Planning, and Transportation and Warehousing to communicate event specifics and execution requirements
* Liaise with Transportation and Warehousing groups as well as personnel at 3PL to resolve issues with intra-company shipments (including resolution of near-term warehousing capacity issues)
* Liaise with Customer Supply Chain Managers, Customer Service, and Integrated Planning to communicate potential customer service issues/risks and provide projected availability and/or short term options to avoid service interruptions
* Develop functional understanding of warehousing capacity, procedures and inbound/outbound planning processes to drive/enable warehouse capacity management and adherence to ship/arrival dates
* Identify ways to improve deployment planning processes and tools for assigned areas
* Minimize freight expense by utilizing optimal modes of transportation when feasible
* Develop a plan that minimizes inventory at the forward DCs while maximizing customer service
* Ability to be comfortable in a face paced environment
* Ability to drive decision making & execution
* Ability to work within a team and independently
* Strong attention to detail
* Results Oriented
* Technologically savvy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a dive