This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Planner Scheduler
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Planner Scheduler in Bethesda, MD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate the work management process, including: work reception, prioritization, planning, coordination, scheduling, assignment, tracking, completion, data entry and other administrative actions.
* Plan, schedule and coordinate corrective and preventive maintenance activities.
* Support the maintenance manager and foremen to develop and coordinate the annual PM plan; track timely completions; and execute follow-on work as needed.
* Develop weekly schedules and assist the maintenance manager and foremen in determining job priorities.
* Track performance, prepare reports and maintain files of all JCAHO maintenance requirements.
* Maintain a warranty tracking system for newly acquired equipment.
* Ensure that the CMMS data files are complete and current.
* May assist with purchasing and inventory functions Establish and maintain enduring and lasting relationships with key customer representatives via daily contact and communication.
* Prioritize, coordinate and schedule completion of preventives maintenance.
* Track the number of preventive maintenance received, open and overdue and completed.
* Develop and coordinate the annual schedule.
* Track timely completions.
* Coordinate follow up work as needed.
* Schedule outages for Air Handler units and ATS on generators monthly and any equipment requiring outages.
* Schedule escorts for access to building.
* Closes out tickets in MAXIMO and DMLSS.
* Run reports/send reports to government.
* Create tracking sheets for technicians ( all shifts).
* Organize and file tickets numerically.
* Review purchase request for proper completion and accuracy.
* Send scheduled work to subcontractors.
* Attend weekly outage meetings for base.
* Assign work to Leads on every shift.
* Review preventive maintenance tickets for proper completion and accuracy.
* Provide technical assistance as needed.
* Maintain and track performance metrics for each shop/shift.
* Establish and maintain enduring and lasting relationships with key customer representatives via email and phone.
* Ensure accountability, control and security of all assigned property, material, tools, and equipment.
* Ensure high state of housekeeping, maintenance and security of assigned facility.
* Keep track of Generator and Air Handling Units binders.
* Responsible for work management, production and customer satisfaction in the PM Department.
* Implement necessary ( PM) department procedures to ensure quality and timely completion of all.
* Work in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
* Supervise the work process to perform the following: work reception, prioritization, coordination, scheduling, assignment, tracking, completion, data entry and other administrative duties.
* Monitor trends and initiate corrective actions to meet or exceed contract requirements and objectives established by the Program and Site Managers.
* Required 3-6 years of related experience.
* Prior experience as a planner scheduler experience is desired.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
* Experience working with JD Edwards Accounting and Maximo CMMS or similar software required.
* Effective communications skills, administrative and organizational skills.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled