This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Cushman & Wakefield
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: Boston, MA
The Planner / Scheduler is responsible for scheduling the work force productively through effective job planning. They will be a liaison between building occupants and Maintenance Departments for logistics concerning facilities assets and manpower availability and will assist operations in developing a structured work plan to ensure efficient and effective use of available resources.
* Maintain accurate asset registry in CMMS.
* Ensure assets are up to date and that all add/delete requests are processed in the CMMS.
* Support the TOTB (Turn-Over/Turn-Back) process.
* Determine what asset add/delete requirements exist.
* Process asset add/delete forms in a timely manner.
* Ensure assets have appropriate PM's created and assigned.
* Own the creation and distribution of asset tags.
* Ensure job plans are up to date and that all change requests are processed in the CMMS.
* Determine labor craft and skill requirements for maintenance work and properly align with facilities personnel.
* Support the development and implementation of job kitting program.
* Support the selection of spare parts and min/max system based on preventative maintenance and criticality assessment.
* Development of work packages including materials and documentation in support of maintenance work.
* Coordinate maintenance work requirements to ensure effective and efficient optimization of resources.
* Act as a liaison between Facilities group and requesting department/tenant for the purposes of coordinating maintenance work.
* Make recommendations for outside support when labor requirements exceed available capacity.
* Lead weekly scheduling meeting with facility and maintenance managers.
* Generate and distribute daily priority work report.
* Data collection in support of monthly report.
Engineering & Construction Support:
* Manage staffing (posting overtime as needed), coordination and scheduling of E&C requests.
* Responsible for the processing of union employee timecard and time off submissions.
* Quality oversight of work order and asset records in CMMS.
* Creating and submission of change controls in support of asset management and preventative maintenance program.
* Excellent organizational, communication (oral and written), and planning skills
* The ability to provide management and support staff with reports and guidance to make informed decisions in regard to maintenance schedules
* Ability to multi-task in a high speed, high pace environment
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in maintenance planning / scheduling
* Proficient experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), preferably Maximo
* Should be able to read mechanical, structural and electrical drawings
* Previous experience in Facilities Management preferred
* High Education Environment Preferred
* Life Sciences Preferred
* Union Environment Preferred
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
Project Management, Inventory Management, Capacity Planning, Business Process Development, Business Analysis, System Implementation, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Change Controls, Process Mapping, Document Management, Training, Materials Management
Maximo 7.5, SQL, SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Word, Crystal Reports, MS Project, PowerPoint
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at:http://cwservices.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.