This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Manage the daily operational activities to ensure contract manufacturing adherence to monthly production plan and control of inventory levels.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
* Validate executable plan with Contract Manufacturer on monthly basis/understand CM capacity/supply chain
* Manage scorecard performance and review with Contract Manufacturers.
* Resolution of production issues to drive 92% monthly plan adherence.
* Proactively manage inventory to track Excess &Obsolete and report on a monthly basis
* Manage partnership with CM /Liaison for CM at the plant
* Monitor finished goods in-transit and blocked Invoices to ensure timely resolution of issues.
* Ensure the efficient relationship and communication with Logistics/Industrial Quality/CM) for each catalogue
* Issue any alerts to all internal stakeholders and drive resolution
* Support Purchasing in the development of relationships with new suppliers
* Manage shipments of components/materials to CMs (for Co-manufacturing)
* Monthly reconciliation of L Oreal-owned inventory at CM (for co-manufacturing
* Yearly physical inventory counting at every CM (last quarter of the year; for Co-manufacturing)
* Bachelor s degree in Business/Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
* APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
* 3-5 years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
* SAP experience preferred
* Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
* Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
* Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics.
* Must have strong leadership skills with relevant experience in project management, manufacturing practices and dealing with internal/external customers.
* Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
* Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
* Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.