Plant Care Technician / Installer - Ambius
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY If you're a high-energy self-starter with an interest in horticulture and plant care, then consider Ambius. Ambius enriches the environment and quality of life for people working in offices, hotels, and shopping centers by providing plant displays, holiday d cor, and stunning wall art.
Complete our top-notch 4-week horticulture skills training and then wow the customer with your exceptional service! Working as a Plant Care Technician can be just the beginning of your career with Ambius. Take your commitment to customer service to the next level, and explore opportunities to progress your career.
Plant Care Technician
As a Plant Care Technician, you will provide plant care services on customer premises, working with tropical and blooming plants.
Your duties in the service technician role will include:
* Visiting customer facilities such as offices, retail sites, hotels, banks, and corporate centers, as well as watering, pruning, and cleaning plants
* Using a variety of plant care tools (hoses, sprayers, etc.) to provide individual care to a host of plant species
As a Plant Care Specialist, you will have a strong work ethic and keen attention to detail. You will also be able to work independently and possess a genuine desire to service customers by taking the best possible care of the plants in their work environment.
Specific qualifications for the service technician position include:
* Valid driver's license with less than 3 infractions in a 36-month period
* Ability to navigate offices and other building floor plans, including carrying plant care materials, occasional lifting and climbing of ladders to reach plants on cabinets
* Possesses a valid driver's license with the ability to obtain CDL license with airbrake and Hazmat endorsements
* Ability to lift up to 50 LBS - frequently.
* Ability to lift over 50 LBS - occasionally.
* Ability to safely operate forklift and order pulling equipment
* Ability to use computer software as it related to warehouse functions.
* Able to drive forklift and Cherry Picker.
* Available for overtime as needed on short notice.
* Team attitude
* Loads truck and exercises care to bring all required plants and hard goods for each order
* Maintains a proper compliment of tools and consumable supplies
* Installs all goods in accordance with job specifications and company policy
* To ensure our customer's site is clean and orderly when done with required services
* To obtain customer's signature when all work is accomplished
* To communicate all necessary information with their Service Manager during daily contact
* To maintain all necessary records as indicated by their Service Manager
* May be required to perform certain service tasks relative to specimen plant care
* Works independent of direct supervision most of the day. Must often make timely, cost efficient decisions relative to job at hand
* To maintain vehicle in a clean and safe operational condition
* To wear the issued uniform in a complete, clean, and neat manner
* To use and reasonably protect all company issued materials in a professional manner
* To agree to promptly return all company issued materials if requested to do so
* To attend all meetings as required
For more information go to www.ambius.com or check out the video below:
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: