Plant Controller 8/26/2016
Alliance Search Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This PLANT CONTROLLER will be responsible for driving plant and operational results for this rapidly growing division of a $1B+ manufacturer. This position will manage financial reporting, planning and forecasting and develop accounting procedures and controls to protect assets and drive profitability. This company is vertically integrated and has invested in new technology to position themselves as an industry leader. They are looking for a DYNAMIC LEADER WHO CAN PROMOTE within this division and corporate.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND / OR EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related discipline.
* CPA preferred but not required.
* Able to manage general ledger, AP/AR, forecasting, cost accounting, risk analysis and banking activities.
* Strong leader who can drive change in a manufacturing environment and drive EBITDA.
* Will be the main point of contact for financial and SOX compliance audits.
* Lives near or open to relocation to the eastern Atlanta suburbs (Braselton, GA area).
SEND A RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Alliance Search Solutions is a nationally focused, retained and contingency search firm based in Cleveland, Ohio. Our mission at is to conduct the most extensive executive search as possible to match the needs of your current job search. At Alliance Search Solutions, we have the ability to FOCUS our efforts on locating the best opportunities for you by matching not only a job description with your experience, but working closely with you to understand your personal values, business goals and objectives. Since 2001, our recruiters have provided top executives and direct hire candidates to small, medium and Fortune 500 companies across the United States.
Plant Controller / Division Controller / Financial Controller / Business Unit Controller / SOX / CPA / Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement / Change Agent / Operations Excellence / Operational Excellence / OPEX / Lean / Business Systems