This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Medical Device Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONPlant Controller
Do you have strong experience leading Cost Accounting teams Are you passionate about reducing costs and improving efficiencies within a growing plant This may be the opportunity for you!
Our client, a publicly traded manufacturer of high end equipment is exploding with growth. They are seeking a Plant Controller to lead their cost accounting team. They will act as the liaison between the Procurement and Operations teams with Corporate Finance to drove process improvements & cost reductions to meet the company's financial goals. They will oversee all cost accounting functions including establishing standards, overhead rates, monitoring variances, etc. They will drive the monthly/quarterly/annual cost accounting close processes.
* 10+ years of experience in manufacturing operations/cost accounting environment
* 5+ years of experience managing cost accounting teams
* Experience with large ERP systems
* Ability to work cross functionally with other teams
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
They offer a competitive base, bonus, full benefits, and other long term incentives.
Please apply directly if interested in hearing more!