Plant Controller 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Lead the plants financial team in the timely assimilation, preperation, and reporting of accurate financial data to ensure there is a clear picture of the companies financial condition. This person will also be asked to assist in making sound business decisions and lead the members of the Accounting/Purchasing Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Establishes, or recommends to management, major economic objectives and policies for the Company.
* Insures accounting procedures and controls are in place to protect the assets of the company.
* Prepares reports, which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
* Directs preparation of budgets.
* Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
* Main point of contact for financial and SOX compliance audits.