This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Judge Direct Placement
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Judge Group is currently seeking a degreed Plant Engineer for a large manufacturing company located in Georgia. The qualified individual will have a strong cradle to grave capital project background. He or she will hold a BS degree in an engineering discipline.
* Develops, maintains and prepares reports associated with Plant production performance
* Identifies key production issues, trends and reports results to Management, Salaried and Hourly personnel on a regular basis
* Seeks to drive Plant performance to greater productivity levels
* Develops material labor cost standards and estimates
* Works with New Product implementation team on the development of production throughputs waste and costs
* Assists in the development evaluation of Capital projects and other cost improvement projects
* Ensures workflow of employees is proper and effective
* Ensures processes and procedures are proper and effective
* Provides maintenance and upgrades of production data systems
* Supports various concerns and levels of employees throughout Plant with data requirements and guidance
* Performs special projects/studies as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field
* 5+ years of related work experience (including exposure to production costs and downtime tracking)
* 5+ years in a Plant Engineering/Engineering Manager capacity
* Food or beverage manufacturing experience is HIGHLY preferred
* Demonstrated application of various industrial engineering techniques
* Working knowledge of Plant food manufacturing or packaging is desired
* Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision and capable of handling/prioritizing several tasks at once
* Extremely detail and deadline oriented
* Proven project management work in a manufacturing environment
* Excellent communication skills with ability to interact positively with all levels of salaried hourly workforce
The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices.