This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONPLANT ENGINEER
*_This position is located in the State of Nebraska. _MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE*
* Excellent Benefits
* Competitive Salary
* RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE
This PLANT ENGINEER position is a key management role in supervising the day to day facility functions.
* Provides Engineering Management duties and Technical Support for all plant facilities which leads to cost reduction and overall improvement.
* Must lead a team to support plant systems with the goal to exceed customers' expectations/demands.
* Provides environmental expertise for compliance with EPA regulations.
* Responsible for key systems involving project management, planning, plant budgets, safety compliance, and loss prevention.
* BSDegree in Engineering is preferred
* Must have a wide-ranging background in fluid dynamics and thermal transfer relating to plant facilities equipment (A/C UNITS, VACUUM, HVAC, ETC.).
* Must have strong Leadership, Communication, and Organizational skills.