This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Location: South Dakota
* Coach and develop employees utilizing a consistent and approachable demeanor, while clearly articulating expectations
* Responsible for the engineering services, modification, qualification/validations of the facility and site, which includes plant and production equipment, pest management, security, utilities and buildings and grounds
* Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, and repair of equipment
* Responsible for capital budget preparation, competitive bidding, contracts and terms, and direct the negotiation of contracts
* Identify, develop, plan, and implement capital projects for the all manufacturing facilities
* Act as a strong technical contributor in the development of strategic plans and initiatives
* Initiate, design, plan and lead technical investigations into complex processing problems requiring new and innovative solutions
* Plan and coordinate departmental staff and activities supporting capital projects, facility maintenance, production equipment and construction needs
* Responsible for preparation and delivery of tactical and strategic objectives through monthly presentations across manufacturing facilities
* Work closely with manufacturing department to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees
* Provide engineering support in production department to trouble shoot and resolve technical problems