Plant Human Resources Manager 8/16/2016
Manufacturing / Diversified Company
Mississippi State, MS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Located just 100 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee, a world class manufacturer is seeking an HR Manager to be an essential member to its team and play a key role in the success of this 300 plus employee manufacturing plant.
The successful candidate will implement HR policies and partner with business operations to ensure complete understanding of business needs and objectives. The Human Resource Manager will serve as liaison for the following HR outcomes: Strategic Planning; Change Management; Succession Planning; Talent Management; Employee Relations; Talent Acquisition; Compensation; Benefits; EEO; Training and Development.
Having two direct reports and reporting to the HR Operations Director with a dotted line to the Plant Manager, the Human Resource Manager will be responsible for:
* Develop and administer key HR policies and processes around talent management, coaching, employee relations, comp & benefits, recruiting Understanding of individual performance abilities learning, motivation
* Knowledge of laws and regulations relating to human resources (FMLA, FSLA, EEO, etc)
* Strong and proactive communicator who can clearly articulate results and needs across all employee levels
* Detailed, organized, accurate and process driven
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
* HRIS system implementation
* Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field
* 5+ years related experience.
* 4+ years MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY experience
* Minimal travelrequired
* Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted
PHR or SPHRpreferred