Plant Maintenance Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
INX International Ink Co.
West Chicago, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We have an opening for an experienced Plant Maintenance Engineer to work at our West Chicago, facility. Qualified candidates must have a 4 year degree in Engineering - Mechanical or Industrial (not Electrical) plus 2 to 5 years of recent manufacturing experience. Industry knowledge of ink manufacturing equipment is preferred.
* Oversee the Maintenance Department
* Lead facility improvement projects on building and site
* Lead Education AM (Autonomous Maintenance) & PM (Planned Maintenance) Activities
* Be a team member on TPM PM and EEM (Early Equipment Management)
* Engage in EEM Manufacturing projects as team member
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS - EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE):
* Minimum 4 year college Engineering degree
* 2 to 5 years of recent related industry experience
* Strong knowledge in RMC maintenance methods
* High skill level in PC applications including SAP, MS Project and AutoCAD
* Understanding of TPM
* Strong work experience in ink industry equipment & facility supporting systems, chillers, compressors,
boilers, HVAC systems
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.