This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPLANT MANAGER (NORTHEAST)
Our client, is a leader of innovation in the food industry. Family owned, they produce high quality food products. They are seeking a Plant Manager with bread/roll industry experience for their facility in the northeast.
This candidate shall be a strong leader, mentor and coach. They must be familiar with a high-volume, multi-line food operation in the bread/roll industry. A plus if you are experienced with private label and distribution. The Plant Manager will have a systems approach and be data driven. A Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline is desired.
The Plant Manager will establish site priorities to delivery high standards of leadership across the operations. We are seeking someone who is driven by a desire to have a positive impact.
* Five or more years in a manager's role in BREAD/ROLL MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
* Must thrive in a high volume complex operation with multi-lines
* Solid coaching and leadership skills
* Demonstrated success in improving quality & reducing costs.
* Bachelor's Degree in Technical Discipline
* Competitive salary and benefits