Plant Manager - Food 8/31/2016
The Recruiting Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a major worldwide food manufacturer (Fortune 200) that is seeking a Plant Manager for their Pennsylvania manufacturing facility. The position is open due to promotion.
The client is only interested in candidates who are promotable to at least the Director level.
* Bachelor's degree in Science/Food Science, Agriculture, Business Administration, Engineering or related education. Master's degreepreferred.
* 10+ year's progressive manufacturing experience with strong leadership qualities, proven history of delivering sustainable results and with demonstrated success in operational excellence and positive Employee Relations.
* Knowledge of Dairy Manufacturing is highly desirable.
* Demonstrated history of people development and building bench strength.
* Provides clear and strategic direction and accomplishes excellent results.
* Prioritizes Human Safety and Food Safety as the First Priority.
* Determines need for organizational changes to meet current budgetary and longer-term operating objectives.
* Possess solid financial background and experiences to understand daily, monthly, and annual to date impact of line efficiency, material yield, and labor productivity for the overall Plant, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain performance.
The Company offers a generous six-figure salary, 30% bonus potential, exceptional benefits package plus an outstanding relocation package.