Plant Manager 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Full plant P finance (operating budget, cost controls, capital management, AP/AR etc.)
* supply chain management (procurement/distribution)
* inventory management
* environmental/occupational health & safety
* labor relations
* continuous improvement (cost, quality, productivity, operational excellence)
* metrics and reporting
* product launches
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION:
* 10+ years of Operations/Plant Manager leadership experience in a manufacturing environment which supports Toyota Production System principles
* Proven record of success driving TPS enterprise wide and with high growth including multiple product launches.
* Working knowledge of lean manufacturing, lean deployment, six sigma and world class manufacturing systems
* In-depth, hands-on knowledge of Toyota Production System principles and processes, including Kaizen events, Hoshin Planning, visual controls, kan ban, set-up reduction, process mapping and MBF tools.
* Experience in developing business strategies and plans, operating forecasts, performance metrics and reports, and safety and quality certification processes