Plant Manager II - CSCM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Linde North America, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Make products beyond just medical O2 (ex. Med N2, N2O, UE)
- Managing of multiple shift operations.
- Oversee high level of SAP transactions (typically a multiplier of 5 compared to small plants (DWD)
- Typically an importer of 3rd party products and re-distribute throughout the regions
- May contain oversight of valve refurbishment operations
- Manages the day-to-day operational and financial operations of a CSCM Plant/Center
- Responsible for Center P/L (shared P&L responsibility between Healthcare and Supply Chain)
- Plans, directs, and coordinates production, filling, maintenance, and distribution activities to meet customer needs at minimum investment required
- Ensures all safety, quality, regulatory, accreditation procedures and policies are implemented and staff appropriately trained
- Ensures all production is performed according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) as defined by Linde procedures
- Analyzes Center current financial and operational strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and constraints in order to develop, prepare, and implement goals, projects, and policies that will enable the Center to achieve a competitive advantage in the market
- Forecasts future trends , needs and develops action plans which will enable the Center to meet the predicted situation
- Coordinates with sales on a regular basis with existing and new business to effectively support the growth strategy of the company, according to an agreed-upon product service offering
- Develops operating strategies and plan to pro-actively prepare for future demands based on analysis of current and past results
- Maintains strong customer service focus for all Center employees; develops and monitors distribution schedules to ensure customers are served in a timely manner
- Stay close to customer by maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Responsible for representing company by ensuring employees and Center meet standards established by organization and cleanliness
- Develops profit plan for Center using strong P&L knowledge including actions required to meet cost and efficiency targets
- Facilitates communication within the Center by communicating with staff members keeping them informed of initiatives, strategies, and operational change
- Actively listens to staff input concerning daily operations to ensure staff members are aware of situations that may affect their work
- Responsible for building his/her team and developing our bench strength operationally
- Manage distribution personnel to ensure compliance with DOT and CSA program, ensuring all drivers are compliant with Linde, local, state and federal regulations
- Manage and maintain local HQAA policies, procedures and compliance
- Ensures specific federal, state and local employment qualifications are met
- Ensures customer complaints are reported, cause is investigated and corrective actions are implemented
- Ensures all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensures local, state and federal regulatory requirements (FDA, DOH, DOT, OSHA etc) are met
- Represents the site during external regulatory inspections including, but not limited to US FDA, OSHA, and State Boards of Pharmacy
Bachelor Degree required or equivalent 5 years direct experience
Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
Minimum 5 years related operations/plant management experience in medical related preferred
o Negotiation skills [including negotiation and management of union contracts]
o Six Sigma facilitation skills use of data driven decision making and the ability to support and champion six sigma projects
o Continuous improvement drive and ability to implement change in a geographically diverse organization. Relentless drive to challenge the status quo.
o People management experience managing personnel responsible for delivering Linde Group products to customers and demonstrated ability to encourage personnel to provide superior customer service in a team environment.
o Project management experience handling multiple projects associated with plant operations, transportation/logistics programs
o Possesses strong communications skills at all levels
o Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in a team environment
o Possesses the ability to think strategically
o Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes/programs
A working knowledge of US FDA requirements for medical gas manufacturing
Operations/production/distribution management experience
Ability to prioritize and manage in a crisis
Creative problem solving abilities required
Ability to coach employees to achieve results
Excellent computer skills with experience in MS Office Tools and SAP preferred
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!
LINDE ENSURES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION OR HARASSMENT ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ALIENAGE OR CITIZENSHIP STATUS, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL OR DOMESTIC/CIVIL PARTNERSHIP STATUS, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY LAW.